REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the wiring harness from the brake light switch.
- Remove the switch.
- Depress the braked pedal, insert the switch into the tubular clip until the switch body seats on the clip. Clicks should be heard as the threaded portion of the switch is pushed through the clip toward the brake pedal.
- Pull the brake pedal fully rearward (towards the driver) against the pedal stop, until the click sounds can no longer be heard. The switch will be moved in the tubular clip providing adjustment.
- Release the brake pedal, and then repeat Step 4, to assure that no click sound remains.
- Connect the wiring harness to the brake light switch.