REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the front seat assembly and place upside down on a clean protected surface.
- Disconnect the motor feed wires from the motors.
- Remove the nut securing the front of the motor support bracket to the inboard adjuster and withdraw the assembly from the adjuster and the gearnut drives.
- Disconnect the drive cables from the motors and complete removal of the support bracket with the motor attached.
- Grind off the peened over end(s) of the grommet assembly securing the motor to the support and separate the motor(s) as required from the support.
- Drill out the top end of the grommet assembly using a 3 / 16 in. (5mm) drill.
- Install the grommet assembly to the motor support bracket and secure the motor to the grommet using 3 / 16 in. (5mm) rivet.
- Install the support bracket with the motor attached and connect the drive cables to the motors.
- Install the support bracket nuts securing the front of the motor support bracket to the inboard adjuster.
- Connect the motor feed wires to the motors.
- Install the front seat assembly.