REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Remove the cover from the anchor plate.
- Remove the attaching bolt, anchor plate and washer from the door pillar.
- Remove the bolt cover from the rear of the retractor assembly.
- Remove the bolt retaining the retractor to the floor panel and remove the retractor.
- Remove the buckle assembly from the floor panel.
- Remove the cap which conceals the buckle assembly bolt and remove the bolt.
- Remove the seat belt warning wire from the drivers side buckle and remove the buckle assembly from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Tighten all bolts to 31 ft. lbs. (43 Nm).