REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise the car and safely support on jackstands.
- Remove the link bolt, nut, grommet, spacer and retainers.
- Remove the insulators and brackets.
- Remove the stabilizer shaft.
- Position the stabilizer shaft into place and install the insulators and brackets.
- Hold the stabilizer shaft approximately 55mm from the bottom of the side rail and torque the bracket bolts to 37 ft. lbs. (50 Nm).
- Install the bolt, nut, grommets, spacer and retainers.
- Lower the car.