REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the wiper arm blade using tool J-8966 or equivalent.
- Remove the nut and spacer on the wiper motor shaft.
- Raise the lid and remove the lift window trim panel.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors to the wiper motor.
- Remove the rivets holding the motor support to the lift window panel and remove the assembly from the car.
- To remove the motor, remove the screws retaining wiper motor to motor support.
- Position the motor onto the motor support and install the screws.
- Install the motor support with the motor onto the lift window panel and secure it with rivets or nuts/bolts.
- Connect the electrical connectors to the wiper motor.
- Install the lift window trim panel and lower the lid.
- Install the nut and spacer on the wiper motor shaft.
- Install the wiper arm blade.