REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1Pump On Wiper Motor
- Using a screwdriver, lift the washer pump retainer clip on the wiper motor cover.
- Pull the washer pump from the cover.
- Position the washer pump to the cover. Be sure to push the washer pump all the way into the female socket.
- Install the washer pump retainer clip on the wiper motor cover.
- Drain the washer tank and disconnect the wire connectors.
- Disconnect and remove the reservoir
- Remove the washer pump from the reservoir.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Ensure pump is pushed fully into the reservoir.