REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 5
- Disconnect the negative battery cable at the battery.
- Remove the screen or grille that covers the cowl area.
- Working under the hood, disconnect the motor wiring. Then, reach through the cowl opening and loosen, but do not remove, the nuts which attach the transmission drive link to the motor crank arm. Then, disconnect the drive link from the crank arm.
- Remove the three motor attaching screws, and remove the motor, guiding the crank arm through the hole.
- Position the motor, guiding the crank arm through the hole, and install the 3 motor attaching screws.
- Connect the drive link to the crank arm and connect the motor wiring.
The motor must be in the park position before assembling the crank arm to the transmission drive link(s).
- Install the screen or grille that covers the cowl area.
- Connect the negative battery cable at the battery.