REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Disconnect the negative battery cable, open the hood, and securely support it.
- On 1970-72 models, scribe the hood and fender location of the right hood hinge. Remove the hinge.
- Mark the position of the blower motor in relation to its case. Detach the electrical connection from the motor.
- Unfasten the blower attaching screws, then remove the assembly. Pry gently on the flange if the sealer sticks.
- The blower wheel can be removed from the motor shaft by removing the nut at the center.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Apply a bead of sealer to the mounting flange before installation.