REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Detach the fuel and module wire terminal connectors from the distributor cap.
- Remove the ignition set retainer.
- Remove the 4 coil cover-to-distributor cap screws and coil cover.
- Remove the 4 coil-to-distributor cap screws.
- Using a blunt drift, press the coil wire spade terminals up out of distributor cap.
- Lift the coil up out of the distributor cap.
- Remove and clean the coil spring, rubber seal washer and coil cavity of the distributor cap.
- Coat the rubber seal with a dielectric lubricant furnished in the replacement ignition coil package.
- Reverse the above procedures to install.