REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Remove the lock cylinder by positioning the switch in ACC position and inserting a thin piece of wire in the small hole in the cylinder face. Push in on the wire and turn the key counterclockwise until the lock cylinder can be removed.
- Remove the metal ignition switch nut.
- Remove the ignition switch from under the dash and remove the wiring connector.
- To remove the theft-resistant connector, the switch must be removed from under the dash. Use a small screwdriver, unsnap the locking tangs on the connector, and unplug the connector.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.