New Process Model 203
See Figure 1
The 203 full time 4-wheel drive transfer case is the only one on which linkage adjustment is possible.
- Place the selector lever in the cab in the Neutral position.
- Detach the adjustable rod ends from the transfer case levers.
- Insert an 11 / 64 in. drill bit through the alignment holes in the shifter levers. This will lock the shifter in the neutral position with both levers vertical.
- Place the range shift lever (the outer lever) on the transfer case in the Neutral position.
- Place the lockout shift lever (the inner lever) on the transfer case in the unlocked position. Both levers should now be vertical.
- Adjust the rods so that the linkage fits together. The indicator plate can be moved to align with the correct symbol.
- Remove the drill bit.