REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
You are going to need an assistant for this job.
- Open the hood and trace the outline of the hinges on the body and the hinge positions on the hood.
- While an assistant holds the hood, remove the hinge-to-body bolts and lift the hood off.
Installation is the reverse of removal.
Align the outlines previously made.
- Hood alignment can be adjusted front-to-rear or side-to-side by loosening the hood-to-hinge or hinge-to-body bolts.
- The front edge of the hood can be adjusted for closing height by adding or deleting shims under the hinges.
- The rear edge of the hood can be adjusted for closing height by raising or lowering the hood bumpers.