REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Release the fuel pressure at the pressure regulator.
- Disconnect the THERMAC hose from the engine fitting and remove the air cleaner.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors at the idle air control, throttle position sensor and the injector.
- Disconnect the throttle linkage, return spring and cruise control (if equipped).
- Disconnect the throttle body vacuum hoses, the fuel supply and fuel return lines.
- Disconnect the bolts securing the throttle body, then remove it.
- To install, reverse the removal procedures. Replace the manifold gaskets and O-rings.