REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal, open the hood, and securely support it.
- If equipped, disconnect the air hose from the side of the blower motor housing.
- Mark the position of the blower motor in relation to its case.
- Remove the electrical connection at the motor.
- Remove the blower attaching screws and remove the assembly. Pry gently on the flange if the sealer sticks.
- The blower wheel can be removed from the motor shaft by removing the nut at the center.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Apply a bead of sealer to the mounting flange before installation.