REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the radio.
- Remove the instrument panel bezel.
- Disconnect the control head from the dash.
- Lower the control head from the dash, without kinking the cable, and disconnect the cable, vacuum harness and electrical harness.
- Reverse the above to install.
- Remove the glove box and door assembly.
- Loosen the cable attaching screw at the selector duct assembly.
- Make sure the cable is installed in the bracket on the selector duct assembly.
- Place temperature lever in full cold position and hold while tightening cable attaching screw.