REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Remove the headlamp switch control knob and radio control knobs.
- Remove eight screws and remove instrument bezel. Remove the steering column cover.
- Reach under the dash, depress the speedometer cable tang, and remove the cable.
- Disconnect oil pressure gauge line at fitting in engine compartment, if so equipped.
- Pull instrument cluster out just far enough to disconnect line from oil pressure gauge.
- Remove the cluster.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.