REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2Non-Stationary Door Glass
- Lower the door glass completely.
- Remove the trim panel from the door.
- Remove the ventilator assembly as previously outlined.
- Slide the glass forward until the front roller is in line with the notch in the sash channel.
- Push window forward and tilt the front portion of window up until rear roller is disengaged.
- Put window assembly in normal position (level) and raise straight up and out.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
See Figure 3
- Raise the glass to the full up position and tape it to the door frame with fabric tape.
- Remove the door trim panel.
- Remove the regulator to door panel attaching bolts.
- Slide the regulator assembly rearward, disengaging the rollers from the sash panel.
A notch is provided in the sash panel to allow disengagement of the forward roller on the window regulator.
- Collapse and remove the regulator assembly through the access hole in the door.
- Prior to installation, lubricate the motor drive gear and regulator sector teeth.
- Collapse the regulator and insert it through the access hole in the door.
- Unfold the regulator and engage the forward roller to the sash cannel at sash channel notch.
- Slide the regulator rearward to engage the rear roller to the sash channel. Also engage the lower roller to the regulator rail.
- Slide the regulator into its proper position, and insert the regulator drive through the door panel.
- Attach the regulator to the door.
- Install the door trim panel.