REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the window handle by removing the retaining clip.
- Remove the door lock knob and arm rest.
- Remove the four screws securing the lower edge of trim panel.
- Remove the screw at the door handle cover plate and the screw located under the arm rest pad.
- Remove the screws retaining the assist strap, if so equipped.
- Remove the trim panel by carefully prying out at the trim retainers located around the perimeter of the panel.
Before installing the door trim assembly, check that all trim retainers are securely installed to the assembly and are not damaged.
- Pull the door inside handle inward, then position trim assembly to inner panel, inserting door handle through handle hole in panel.
- Position rim assembly to door inner panel so trim retainers are aligned with attaching holes in panel and tap retainers into holes with a clean rubber mallet.
- Install previously removed items.