REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
- Remove the negative battery cable and the control knobs and the bezels from the radio control shafts.
- On the AM radios, remove the support bracket stud nut and its lockwasher.
- On AM/FM radios and tape players, remove the support bracket-to-instrument panel screws.
- Lifting the rear edge of the radio, push the radio forward under the dash until the control shafts clear the instrument panel then lower the radio far enough so that the electrical connections can be disconnected.
- Remove the power lead, speaker, and antenna wires and then pull out the unit.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.