REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise the vehicle on a hoist.
- Remove the stabilizer from the frame by removing the nut and washer. Slide the link bolt out along with the grommets, washers and spacer.
- Remove the nuts, washers, bolts and clamps that attach the bar to the anchor plates.
- Remove the stabilizer bar and bushings.
- Place insulators on the stabilizer bar.
- Attach the stabilizer bar to the anchor plates. Fasten with clamps the clamps and tighten to specification.
- Check to make sure the parking brake cable is routed over the stabilizer bar.
- Attach the stabilizer bar to the frame using the link bolt, washer, grommet, spacer, retainer and the retainer nuts. Tighten all fasteners to specification.