See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The switch is on the steering column, behind the instrument panel.
- If necessary for access, lower the steering column, making sure that it is supported at all times.
- Make sure that the switch is in the Lock position. If the lock cylinder is out, pull the switch rod up to the stop, then go down one detent.
- Remove the two screws and the switch.
- Before installation, make sure the switch is in the Lock position.
- Install the switch using the original screws.
- If lowered, raise and secure the column.