REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
Some models contain a radio receiver, which is mounted separately from the control head.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the steering column filler panel and the ashtray.
- Unplug any electrical leads.
- Unfasten the screw from the receiver bracket and then remove the nut from the center support.
- Remove the receiver.
- Unfasten the nut on the bracket and remove the bracket and clip from the receiver.
- Attach the clip and bracket to the receiver. Tighten the nut to 22 inch lbs. (3 Nm).
- Attach the receiver to the center support and tighten that nut to 22 inch lbs. (3 Nm).
- Tighten the screw on the bracket to 17 inch lbs. (2 Nm). Attach the electrical lead.
- Install the ashtray and steering column panel.
- Connect the battery cable.