REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Fender Mounted Type
- Use two separate wrenches to prevent the cable assembly from turning and and remove the mast nut.
- Remove the rod and mast assembly.
- Remove the bezel.
- Remove the screws from the body and cable assembly.
- Remove the insulator.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
On these models the antenna is part of the windshield. Replace the cable as follows:
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Unsnap the antenna cable from the windshield.
- Remove the bracket to dash panel screws.
- Disconnect the cable at the rear of the radio receiver and remove the cable assembly.