REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the door panel, module and window.
- Disconnect the outside door handle rod from the clip.
- Disconnect the lock cylinder rod from the clip.
- Remove the handle mounting screws and pull the cylinder out of the handle housing. Remove the handle.
- Install the handle and press the cylinder into the housing.
- Connect the lock cylinder rod to the clip.
- Connect the handle rod to the handle clip.
- Install the handle screws and tighten them to 35 inch lbs. (4 Nm).
- Install the door panel and connect the battery cable.