REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the seat retaining bolts.
- Lift out the seat.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Tighten the bolts to 41 ft. lbs. (55 Nm).
R/V SeriesEXCEPT SUBURBAN
- Fold the seat forward.
- Remove the hinge-to-floor bolts and spring washers.
- Lift the seat from the truck.
- Install the seat and tighten the bolt to 41 ft. lbs. (55 Nm).
- Unlatch the seat and pull it towards the rear of the truck.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. After latching the seat. Push and pull on it to make sure it's latched.