REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise and support the front end on jackstands.
- Remove the wheels.
- Remove the stabilizer bar-to-frame clamps.
- Remove the stabilizer bar-to-spring plate bolts.
- Remove the stabilizer bar and bushings.
- Check the bushings for wear or splitting. Replace any damaged bushings.
- When installing, note that the split in the bushing faces forward. Coat the bushings with silicone grease prior to installation. Install all fasteners finger-tight. When all the fasteners are in place, tighten the stabilizer bar-to-frame nuts to 52 ft. lbs. (70 Nm). Tighten the stabilizer bar-to-spring plate bolts to 133 ft. lbs. (180 Nm).