REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the rear wiper arm.
Remove the motor cover as follows:
- Push the retainer pin into the cover using a punch. There are four retainers.
- Unfasten the cover retainers and remove the cover.
- Unplug the motor wiring.
- Remove the mounting bolts, nuts, spacers and washers, then lift out the motor.
- Install the motor, washers, spacers, bolts and nut. Tighten the bolt to 53 inch lbs. (6 Nm).
- Attach the motor wiring.
Install the cover as follows:
- Install the cover and the retainers. Push the pins into the retainers until the top of the pin is flush with the top of the retainer.
- Install the wiper arm and connect the battery cable.