REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Insert a small prytool into the blade retaining slot over the spring.
- Pivot the prytool so the blade tip presses downward on the retainer spring, releasing the pin of the wiper arm.
- Remove the wiper blade.
- Install the wiper blade by pressing the pin of the wiper assembly into the blade retainer until the blade is engaged.
See Figure 2
- Push in the button on the wiper blade assembly clip and remove the blade from the inside radius of the wiper arm.
- Bring the wiper arm out through the opening in the blade.
- Install the blade assembly onto the arm making sure it firmly engages.
See Figure 3
Before removing either or both of the wiper arm(s), mark their position on the windshield to indicate the proper park position. This will aid during installation.
- Disconnect the washer hose.
- Lift the wiper arm from the glass and pull the retaining latch.
- Remove the wiper arm assembly.
- Install the wiper arm onto the wiper motor driveshaft so that it will rest in the proper position when the wipers are turned off.
- Lift the wiper arm extension and push in the retaining latch.
- Connect the washer hose.