REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Purge the system of refrigerant.
- Remove the coolant recovery tank and bracket.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors from the core case assembly.
- Remove the bracket at the evaporator case.
- Remove the right marker lamp for access.
- Disconnect the accumulator inlet and outlet lines, and the two brackets that attach the accumulator to the case.
- Disconnect the evaporator inlet line.
- Remove the three nuts and one screw that attaching the module to the dash panel.
- Remove the core case assembly from the vehicle.
- Remove the screws, separate the case sections and remove the evaporator core.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
Add 3 ounces of 525 viscosity refrigerant oil to the condenser if a new one is installed.