REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Lower the glass to the bottom of the door and remove the door trim panel.
- Remove the door vent/window channel run assembly.
Mask or cover any sharp edges that could scratch the glass.
- Slide the glass forward until the front roller is in line with the notch in the sash channel.
- Disengage the roller from the channel.
- Push the window forward, then tilt it up until the rear roller is disengaged.
- Place the window in a level position, and raise it straight up and out of the door.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
See Figure 2
- Raise the window and tape the glass in the full up position using cloth body tape.
- Remove the door trim panel and the door panel to regulator bolts.
- Slide the regulator rearward to disengage the rear roller from the sash channel. Then disengage the lower roller from the regulator rail.
- Disengage the forward roller from the sash channel at the notch in the sash channel.
- Collapse the regulator and remove it through the access hole in the door.
- Lubricate the regulator and the sash channel and regulator rails with Lubriplate® or its equivalent.
- Install the regulator in the reverse of the removal procedure.