See Figure 1
The door vent and the window run channel are one assembly. This assembly is fit into the front of the door frame.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 2
- Place the window in the lowered position and remove the door trim panel.
- Remove the run channel molding. Pull the molding out of the vent assembly only.
- Remove the door panel to run channel bolt.
- Remove the door to ventilator screws.
- Remove the door vent/window run channel assembly from the vehicle by pulling the top of the vent backwards away from the door frame. Then lift and rotate the assembly out of the door.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
See Figures 3 and 4
- Remove the door trim panel.
- Bend the tabs on the adjustment nut away from the nut.
- Adjust the vent by placing a wrench on the adjusting nut, and then turning the vent window to the proper tension.
- Bend the tabs over the adjusting nut and install the door trim panel.