REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Remove the knobs, washers, and nuts from the radio shafts.
- Detach any support brackets.
- Lower the radio and detach the wiring for power, speaker, and antenna.
- Remove the radio. Reverse the procedure for installation.
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Disconnect the ground cable from the battery.
- Remove the engine cover.
- Remove the air cleaner from the carburetor.
- On models through 1977, remove the stud in the carburetor which holds the air cleaner.
- Cover the carburetor with a clean rag.
- Remove the knobs, washers and nuts from the front of the radio.
- Remove the rear bracket screw and bracket from the radio.
- Remove the radio through the engine access area. Lower the radio far enough to detach the wiring.
- Remove the radio.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.