REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Be sure that the wiper motor is in PARK position. The wiper arms should be in their normal OFF position.
- Open the hood and disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Remove the exposed cowl cover screws with the hood up.
- Remove the wiper arms. This can be done by pulling the wiper arms away from the glass to release the clip underneath. The wiper arms are splined to the shafts and can be pulled off.
- Remove the remaining screws securing the cowl panel and remove it.
- Remove the screws and nuts securing the transmission linkage to the wiper motor crank arm. Disconnect the ball joint and remove the linkage.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
See Figure 1