The fuel pressure connection is non-replaceable, but is serviceable.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure. Refer to the fuel system relief procedure in this section.
- Remove the fuel pressure connection cap.
- Using a valve core removal tool remove the valve core assembly and discard it.
- Install a new valve core assembly using a valve core removal tool.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Turn the ignition ON for 2 seconds and then turn it OFF for 10 seconds. Again turn the ignition ON and check for leaks.
- Install the fuel pressure connection cap.