REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure. Refer to the fuel system relief procedure in this section.
- Remove the upper manifold assembly.
- Remove the fuel pressure regulator vacuum tube.
- Disassemble the fuel pressure regulator snapring retainer.
- Remove the fuel pressure regulator assembly and the O-rings. Discard the O-rings, filter and back-up O-rings.
- Lubricate the O-rings with clean engine oil and install as an assembly.
- Install the fuel pressure regulator, attach the vacuum tube.
- Install the snapring retainer.
- Install the upper manifold assembly.
- Connect the negative battery cable.