REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Tag and disengage the wiring connectors from the coil and the coil wire.
- Unfasten the retainers securing the coil bracket and coil to the manifold.
- Remove the coil and bracket and drill out the two rivets securing the coil to the bracket.
- Remove the coil from the bracket.
The replacement coil kit may come with the two screws to attach the coil to the bracket. If not, you must supply your own screws.
- Fasten the coil to the bracket using two screws.
- Fasten the coil and bracket to the manifold. Tighten the retainers to 20 ft. lbs. (27 Nm).
- Engage the coil wire and the wiring connectors to the coil.