REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Unfasten the mirror cover screw and slide the cover out of the way.
- Remove the bracket and gasket.
- Disengage the electrical connection and remove the mirror.
- Engage the electrical connection and install the mirror assembly.
- Install the mirror bracket and gasket, then install the nut and washer onto the studs and tighten the nut to 33 inch lbs. (4 Nm).
- Install the mirror cover and tighten the screw to 17 inch lbs. (2 Nm).
- Remove the door garnish molding.
- Unfasten the mirror-to-door retainers and remove the mirror.
- Install the mirror and tighten the retainers to 89 inch lbs. (10 Nm).
- Install the garnish molding.
- Install the front door trim panel and disengage the electrical connection from the mirror.
- Unfasten the mirror retaining nuts, then remove the mirror and harness.
- Install the mirror and harness, then tighten the retaining nuts to 89 inch lbs. (10 Nm).
- Engage the electrical connection to the mirror harness.
- Install the trim panel.