Use only Heavy Duty Brake fluid meeting DOT 3 standards.
The clutch master cylinder is located on the firewall in the engine compartment.
- Clean away all of the dirt around the cover of the master cylinder.
- Be sure that the vehicle is resting on a level surface.
- Carefully remove the cover from the master cylinder.
- The fluid level should be approximately 1 / 4 in. (6mm) from the top of the master cylinder, or at least above the MIN mark. If not, add fluid until the level is correct. Replacement fluid should be Delco Supreme No. 11, DOT 3, or its equivalent.
- Install the cover of the master cylinder.