REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
This valve was used on 1987-95 models
When draining engine coolant, keep in mind that cats and dogs are attracted to ethylene glycol antifreeze and could drink any that is left in an uncovered container or in puddles on the ground. This will prove fatal in sufficient quantity. Always drain coolant into a sealable container. Coolant should be reused unless it is contaminated or is several years old.
- Drain the cooling system.
- Disconnect the coolant hoses.
- If necessary, disconnect the vacuum hose.
- Loosen the screws and remove the valve.
- Install the valve and tighten the screws.
- Connect the vacuum lines, if removed.
- Connect the coolant hoses and refill the cooling system.