REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The gauges on these models can be replaced individually as follows:
- Remove the instrument cluster.
- If equipped, remove the lens.
- Disconnect the lamp socket assemblies.
- Remove the laminated circuit, then remove the cluster case from the bezel.
- Loosen the gauge bolts and remove the gauge.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
The gauges are an integral part of the cluster assembly. If any of the gauges is found to be defective, the whole assembly must be replaced.