REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1, 2 and 3
- Raise and support the van end on jackstands.
- Drain the transmission oil.
- Matchmark and disconnect the driveshaft.
- Remove the parking brake, if necessary and the yoke.
- Deform the seal with a punch and pull it from the housing.
- Install the seal using a seal installation tool.
- Install the yoke and the parking brake, if removed.
- Install the driveshaft and refill the transmission with the proper quality and quantity of oil.
- Lower the vehicle and check for leaks.