REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise and support the rear end on jackstands.
- Remove the stabilizer bar bolts, washers and brackets. Take note of their respective positions for installation.
- Remove the clamps securing the stabilizer bar to the anchor arms.
- Remove the bar.
- Remove the insulators from the bar.
- Install the insulators.
- Install the bar onto the anchor plates.
- Install the brackets and tighten the nuts to 33 ft. lbs. (45 Nm).
- Engage the bar to the frame, route the parking brake cable over the stabilizer bar, install the brackets and tighten the nuts to 30 ft. lbs. (40 Nm).
- Lower the vehicle.