REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- To remove the arm, pull the wiper arms away from the glass and release the clip underneath. The wiper arms are splined to the shafts and can be pulled off.
Be sure to matchmark or note the position of the blade or arm before removal.
- Disconnect the washer hose.
- To remove the blade, use a narrow prytool to release the retainer spring then remove the blade.
- To install the blade, simply snap it back into place.
- To install the arm, connect the washer hose, position the arm over the shaft and press down. Make sure you install the arms in the same position before removal.
See Figure 3 through 7
- Turn the ignition switch to the ACCY position and set the wiper switch to the PULSE position.
- Turn the ignition OFF when the wipers are in the innerwipe position and not moving (refer to the accompanying illustration).