REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the left (driver's side) sound insulator.
- Detach the switch electrical connector.
- Remove the switch from the retainer by grasping and pulling it toward the rear of the car.
- Install the retainer in the bracket, at the underside of the bracket.
- Depress the brake pedal and insert the switch into the retainer until the switch seats. Allow the pedal to return.
- Attach the switch electrical connector.
- To adjust the switch, pull the pedal up against the switch until no more clicks are heard. The switch will automatically move up in the retainer providing adjustment. Repeat a few times to ensure that the switch is properly adjusted.
- Connect the negative battery cable and check the switch for proper operation.