REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
EXCEPT 1989-91 GRAND AM
See Figures 1 and 2
- Unfasten the retaining screws from the grille.
- Remove the grill assembly.
- Position the grill, then secure using the retaining screws.
See Figure 3
To remove grille, just release the tabs and pull grille the outward. Installation is done by inserting grille and locking the retaining tabs.1992-98 Vehicles
See Figure 4
- Unfasten the screws along the top of the grille.
- For Achievas, unfasten the retainers from the bottom of the grille.
- Pull out on the grille to release the lower tabs.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.