REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- On some models the door panel will have to be removed to access the lower mirror cover screws.
- From inside of door remove the retaining screw(s).
- Remove the outside mirror escutcheon by pulling inward.
- For manual mirrors, remove mirror control handle and remove escutcheon.
- If equipped with power mirrors, detach the electrical connector.
- Remove the gasket, then unfasten the retaining nuts and remove the mirror from the door.
- Install the mirror to the door and secure with the retaining nuts. Tighten the nuts to 44 in. lbs. (5 Nm).
- Install the gasket and, if equipped with power mirrors, attach the electrical connector(s).
- Slide the escutcheon onto handle shaft and install handle onto shaft.
- Snap escutcheon into place and install the screws.
- Install the door panel if it was removed.