REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the seat assembly from the vehicle.
- Disconnect the motor feed wires from the motors.
- Unfasten the nut that attaches the front of the motor support bracket to the inboard adjuster.
- Disconnect the drive cables and completely remove the bracket and motor assembly.
- Grind off the grommet that secures the motor to the bracket, then separate the motor from the bracket.
- Install the motor assembly and connect the drive cables.
- Fasten the nut that attaches the front of the motor support bracket to the inboard adjuster.
- Connect the motor feed wires to the motors.
- Install the seat assembly.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
See Figure 1