REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
Halogen bulbs contain gas under pressure. Improper handling of the bulb could cause it to shatter into flying glass fragments. To avoid possible personal injury, follow the safety precautions listed below.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the screw and nut behind the assembly.
- Remove the upper screw and spring.
- Detach the electrical connector.
- Attach the electrical connector.
- Install the upper screw and spring.
- Install the screw and spring behind the assembly.
- Connect the negative battery cable, then check the operation and aim of the fog lamps. Refer to the chart.