REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Siphon the washer solvent from the reservoir.
- If equipped, remove the brace or other retainers.
- On some models the inner fender panel will need to be loosened and pulled away enough to gain access to the washer pump.
- Unfasten the reservoir bolts.
- Detach the electrical connectors and washer hose from the reservoir.
- Remove the washer pump (motor) from the reservoir.
- Install the washer pump to the reservoir. Make sure the new washer pump is pushed all the way into the reservoir gasket. Attach the electrical connectors and washer hose.
- Secure using the reservoir attaching screws, then install all remaining components in the reverse order of removal.
- Refill the system and check for leaks.