REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 5
- Remove the wiper arm and blade assemblies as described earlier in this section.
- Remove the cowl cover, if necessary for access. There are screws and fasteners to be removed.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the wiper arm drive link from the crank arm.
- Detach the connectors from the motor.
- Unfasten the wiper motor attaching bolts/screws.
- Remove the wiper motor and crank arm by guiding the assembly through the access hole in the upper shroud panel. Remove the seal from the motor assembly
- Install the seal to the motor assembly.
- Guide the wiper motor and crank arm assembly through the access hole and into position.
- Secure using the wiper motor attaching bolts/screws.
- Attach the wiper motor electrical connector.
- Install the wiper arm drive link to the crank arm.
- If removed, install the wiper arm and blade assemblies and cowl cover.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Start the vehicle and check for proper wiper operation.